Mechanical and Plumbing Services
Oasis Facilities Management can provide a full comprehensive Mechanical Service. Our fully NVQ qualified Engineers have on site time served experience required to fulfil your needs.
Mechanical & Plumbing Callback Request
Our range of services are as follows:
- General Water Hygiene / Legionella Remedial Works
- Dead Leg/End Removal and Pipework Modifications
- Cold Water Storage Tank Installation and Replacement
- Cold Water Storage Tank Refurbishment & Relining
- Hot Water Storage Vessel Installation and Replacement
- Point of Use Water Heater Installation & Replacement
- Full Installation of Hot Water Distribution Systems
- Installation of Backflow Prevention Systems
- Unvented System Design, Installation & Servicing
- General Plumbing Maintenance
- Water Softener Servicing
- UV Filter Maintenance Tasks
- Water Pump Set Servicing and Installation
If you would like any more information or would like to discuss further please just get in touch.
A legionella risk assessment is a process to determine the risk of contraction of legionnaires disease and the potential for growth of legionella bacteria within the water systems at your premise(s).
Based on the combined experience, knowledge and expertise of our staff we understand the importance of good practice in accordance with current guidelines and legislation, we remove the uncertainty.
We include routine cleaning and disinfecting of all hot and cold water systems, along with reactive issues following out of specification sample results or contamination issues following routine inspections.